The Following Breaks are Filling Now, Click the Links Below to Purchase your Spots.

Cole Hamblin Fundraising Box Break Battle

Current and up and coming Breaks for the week!

Cole Hamblin Fundraising Box Break Battle

Postby teeks643 » 2017-Apr-Wed-07-04

In 2014, junior hockey player Cole Hamblin was diagnosed with a rare form of cancer and sadly passed away at just 21 years old. I had the pleasure of working with Cole's mom, Judy, in my classroom this past school year. Judy shared with me many great stories about Cole and his hockey career throughout the course of the year. Every June, the Hamblin family participates in the Canadian Cancer Society Dragonboat Festival in honour of Cole, and to raise money for Cancer Research.

All proceeds for this fundraising Box Break will be donating to Team Cole in the Dragonboat Festival. This Box Break event focuses on Cole's love for hockey. It involves several of the teams that he played for as well as teammates that he played with.

The Hamblin family wants to let everyone in the 643 community know how much they appreciate the fundraiser that we're holding for their team.

How the Box Break Battle Works

All 30 NHL teams will be put up for auction in three separate Box Breaks of 16-17 Upper Deck Ice. The boxes will be listed for Saturday, Sunday, and Monday. On Monday night, all three boxes will be opened up, and the box deemed to contain the best hits overall will earn their team owners a free bonus box of 16-17 Ice! All hit cards in each box will be sent to the team owners for each appropriate box. Each of these breaks will also contain a number of significant bonuses as described below. Each break will also have a hockey jersey and hockey stick to bid on which have been donated for this event.

Box Serial #: BB033604735
TEAM LISTINGS HERE

Team Selkirk Bounty Prize: Personal Hobby Box of 14-15 Artifacts

Memorabilia Available to Bid on
Selkirk Steelers Jersey with Cole's #13 BID HERE
Tampa Bay Lightning Stick signed by Tyler Johnson BID HERE

Box Serial #: BB033604506
TEAM LISTINGS HERE

Team Kichton Bounty Prize: 15-16 Black Alex Ovechkin Marks of Obsidian Patch Auto #/35
(Ovechkin was Cole's Favourite NHL Player)

Upper Deck Connor McDavid Replica Jersey BID HERE
Brenden Kichton Game-Used Autographed Stick BID HERE

Box Serial #: BB033604481
TEAM LISTINGS HERE

Team Spokane Bounty Prize: Personal Hobby Box of 2016 Leaf Genesis

Cole Hamblin Game-Worn Spokane Chiefs Jersey BID HERE
Eric Comrie Game-Used Goalie Stick BID HERE

The following will be bonuses in EACH of the three Box Breaks:

1.) Team Captain Bonus: The top three contributors to this fundraiser (total amounts for all winning bids) will earn a personal bonus box of 16-17 O-Pee-Chee Platinum.

2.) Team Bounty Prize: At the end of each Break we will spin the 6-4-3 Double Play Bonus Wheel to award a bounty prize of a personal hobby box or Ovechkin signed card (as described below)

3.) No-Hit Consolation Prize: Four prizes each break will be awarded to teams that do not receive a hit in the main box of Ice. These prizes will consist of: Bonus Cards, HitCoins, and Free Break Spots.

A huge thank you to Brenden Kichton of the Manitoba Moose for arranging to have the game-used sticks donated as prizes, to Upper Deck for donating the three boxes of O-Pee-Chee Platinum and the McDavid Jersey, to the Spokane Chiefs and Selkirk Steelers for donating the jerseys, to Mike for donating the box of Leaf Genesis, to P.J. for donating the box of Artifacts and 5 spots in his bonus Break, to Zac for donating the HitCoin bonus, and to John for donating the Tyler Johnson autographed stick.

Click Here to Visit the Page for Team Cole!
Last edited by teeks643 on 2017-Apr-Wed-07-04, edited 1 time in total.
teeks643
Website Admin

Re: Cole Hamblin Fundraising Box Break Battle

Postby teeks643 » 2017-Apr-Wed-08-04

Memorabilia Available to Bid on in this Event
All proceeds for these auctions will be donated to Team Cole in the Dragonboat Festival.

Auctions Ending Saturday @ 9:45 PM Central Time

Selkirk Steelers Jersey with Cole's #13
BID HERE

Tampa Bay Lightning Stick signed by Tyler Johnson
BID HERE

Auctions Ending Sunday @ 9:45 PM Central Time

Upper Deck Connor McDavid Replica Jersey
BID HERE

Brenden Kichton Game-Used Autographed Stick
BID HERE

Auctions Ending Monday @ 9:45 PM Central Time

Cole Hamblin Game-Worn Spokane Chiefs Jersey
BID HERE

Eric Comrie Game-Used Goalie Stick
BID HERE
teeks643
Website Admin

Postby Subterfuge » 2017-Apr-Wed-08-04

excellent job, cant wait to see this and to bid on some of those fun prizes myself
My Ebay - Please use this link when buying teams, bookmark it! and Breaks and Videos, come chat with us and watch live breaks on breakers.tv/643boxbreaks My Newest Project www.breakninja.com Awesome Checklist Site for all Sports Cards.
Subterfuge

Postby Eldonko » 2017-Apr-Wed-09-04

Great job Ty, awesome stuff :)
Henrique PC, please let me know if you have something I dont! -> http://s1254.photobucket.com/user/Eldon ... rique%20PC
Eldonko

Return to Hockey Box Breaks