The Following Breaks are Filling Now, Click the Links Below to Purchase your Spots.

DFS in NY

DFS in NY

Postby flyerstakedown716 » 2015-Nov-Wed-05-11

As you probably heard daily fantasy sports will become illegal in NYS. As of Friday I personally won't be playing until this case is completed. However I can still write about who I like. I'll be listing bunch of players I like by position, instead of 1 direct lineup since 1. I won't be playing that lineup and 2. I'm not sure if I'll have access to that part on the site. I'm not sure how often I'll post but if you have any questions regarding who to play or anything feel free to ask and I'll get back to it that day.
flyerstakedown716

Re: DFS in NY

Postby Subterfuge » 2015-Nov-Wed-05-11

oh weird didnt know that, if you ever get the itch i can play some teams for u lol
My Ebay - Please use this link when buying teams, bookmark it! and Breaks and Videos, come chat with us and watch live breaks on breakers.tv/643boxbreaks My Newest Project www.breakninja.com Awesome Checklist Site for all Sports Cards.
Subterfuge

Re: DFS in NY

Postby flyerstakedown716 » 2016-Mar-Mon-12-03

Unfortunately I have to update this post :smack :smack :smack :smack :smack As of today Residents can't play Daily Fantasy Sports in NY State. However it is location based, not resident based. Which means my passport will be getting more use. A big relief is that my NCAA Survivor ticket which I'm in round 5 of 6 is still good since I already paid for that contest and same goes for my 3 tickets into the Mega Slam on 3/30. Currently there is a bill which would allow me to play in NY being debated and I think it will pass. The location ban is only until September which I expect the Bill to be passed before that anyways.

Because of this I won't be posting lineups directly but if requested I can give my opinion on your lineup, answer any questions, or post my thoughts on the day's slate. For MLB I'll post my top team stacks and a pitcher or 2 I like.
flyerstakedown716

Return to 643 Fantasy Sports