The Following Breaks are Filling Now, Click the Links Below to Purchase your Spots.

Fantasy NHL

Re: Fantasy NHL

Postby flyerstakedown716 » 2016-Feb-Tue-05-02

LW Taylor Hall
LW Andre Burakovsky
RW Teddy Purcell
RW Phil Kessel
C Leon Draisaitl
C Sidney Crosby
D Nick Leddy
D Shayne Gostisbehere
G Martin Jones

This is for a gpp. I think Edmonton will hopefully go low owned and in a plus matchup
flyerstakedown716
 
Posts: 672
Joined: 2011-Nov-Sat-06-11

Re: Fantasy NHL

Postby flyerstakedown716 » 2016-Feb-Thu-03-02

With tonight I am looking at sneaky / hopefully low owned stacks with the 1st lineup. $5 and $2 on fanduel.

LW Daniel Sedin
LW Joakim Nordstrom
RW Jannik Hansen
RW Jaromir Jagr
C Henrik Sedin
C Jordan Staal
D Drew Doughty
D Brent Seabrook
G Cam Ward

LW Jamie Benn
LW Zack Smith
RW Tyler Toffoli
RW Jason Spezza
C Jeff Carter
C Jordan Staal
D Shayne Gostisbehere
D Nick Leddy
G Cam Ward

On draftkings I can see Vancouver and Carolina being very under owned. Now Would I play this lineup in a smaller tournament or 50/50 / double up? No but in the sniper or a large field tournament I would

C Henrik Sedin
C Jordan Staal
W Daniel Sedin
W Jannik Hansen
W Joakim Nordstrom
D Brent Seabrook
D Jake Muzzin
G Cam Ward
UTIL Jamie Benn
flyerstakedown716
 
Posts: 672
Joined: 2011-Nov-Sat-06-11

Re: Fantasy NHL

Postby flyerstakedown716 » 2016-Mar-Wed-02-03

On draftkings I have 1 lineup I really like. I have it in the $27 tournament

C Evgeny Kuznetsov *CHANGED TO BACKSTROM*
C Jonathan Toews
W Andrew Ladd
W David Perron
W Justin Williams
D T. van Riemsdyk
D Sami Vatanen
G Philipp Grubauer
UTIL Ryan Getzlaf

Yes The Capitals will be high owned and I know Williams is on the 2nd line but I want exposure to both. My Van Riemsdyk play is just a cheap defenseman and that may change before start. I think Chicago will be the lowest of the 3 top teams tonight(Washington, Anaheim)
Last edited by flyerstakedown716 on 2016-Mar-Wed-06-03, edited 1 time in total.
flyerstakedown716
 
Posts: 672
Joined: 2011-Nov-Sat-06-11

Re: Fantasy NHL

Postby flyerstakedown716 » 2016-Mar-Wed-06-03

made a change. due to lineups I took out Kuznetsov and put in Backstrom
flyerstakedown716
 
Posts: 672
Joined: 2011-Nov-Sat-06-11

Re: Fantasy NHL

Postby flyerstakedown716 » 2016-Mar-Thu-04-03

Tonight I'm doing fanduel but you can use these on draftkigs

LW Zach Parise
LW Brayden Schenn
RW Charlie Coyle
RW Wayne Simmonds
C Mikko Koivu
C Claude Giroux
D Rasmus Ristolainen
D Andrew MacDonald
G Robin Lehner

LW Evander Kane
LW Brayden Schenn
RW Sam Reinhart
RW Ryan Strome
C Jack Eichel
C Steven Stamkos
D Ryan Suter
D Shea Weber
G Robin Lehner

LW David Perron
LW Evander Kane
RW Tyler Toffoli
RW Corey Perry
C William Nylander
C Joe Thornton
D Shayne Gostisbehere
D Sami Vatanen
G Pekka Rinne

Only to hedge against the Sabres

LW Johnny Gaudreau
LW Brayden Schenn
RW Tyler Toffoli
RW Charlie Coyle
C Samuel Bennett
C Steven Stamkos
D Andrew MacDonald
D Olli Maatta
G Pekka Rinne
flyerstakedown716
 
Posts: 672
Joined: 2011-Nov-Sat-06-11

Re: Fantasy NHL

Postby flyerstakedown716 » 2016-Mar-Mon-03-03

C Patrice Bergeron
C Joe Thornton
W Brad Marchand
W Patrick Marleau
W Lee Stempniak
D Cam Fowler
D Mark Streit
G Jonathan Quick
UTIL Johan Larsson

My All the Buffalo stack.

C Jack Eichel
C Sam Reinhart
W Evander Kane
W Johan Larsson
W Mikkel Boedker
D Brent Burns
D Zach Bogosian
G Chad Johnson
UTIL Nathan MacKinnon
flyerstakedown716
 
Posts: 672
Joined: 2011-Nov-Sat-06-11

Re: Fantasy NHL

Postby Golfnut77777 » 2016-Mar-Mon-03-03

Simply put, play the big game: Anaheim/Washington, but don't use the goalies, lol.

I think SJ is going to have a good defensive game, so use Jones as your goalie.

Colorado could light the lamp a bunch against an Arizona team that seems to want to just die and I expect Boedker to want to show Arizona what they are missing.

Tampa could have an easy game against a philly team that has poor defense

I have too many lineups to post any so thought i would just post advice. All in all, I have only spent $1.50 on hockey, but have about 7 lineups (trying the freebies!).
My Photo Bucket

Image
My Twitter: @Golfnut77777
MY EBAY
User avatar
Golfnut77777
 
Posts: 2763
Joined: 2011-Nov-Sat-05-11

Re: Fantasy NHL

Postby Golfnut77777 » 2016-Mar-Mon-03-03

flyerstakedown716 wrote:C Patrice Bergeron
C Joe Thornton
W Brad Marchand
W Patrick Marleau
W Lee Stempniak
D Cam Fowler
D Mark Streit
G Jonathan Quick
UTIL Johan Larsson

My All the Buffalo stack.

C Jack Eichel
C Sam Reinhart
W Evander Kane
W Johan Larsson
W Mikkel Boedker
D Brent Burns
D Zach Bogosian
G Chad Johnson
UTIL Nathan MacKinnon



i put one of each of these into the $0.25.
My Photo Bucket

Image
My Twitter: @Golfnut77777
MY EBAY
User avatar
Golfnut77777
 
Posts: 2763
Joined: 2011-Nov-Sat-05-11

Re: Fantasy NHL

Postby Mason2 » 2016-Mar-Mon-05-03

Golfnut77777 wrote:Simply put, play the big game: Anaheim/Washington, but don't use the goalies, lol.

I think SJ is going to have a good defensive game, so use Jones as your goalie.

Colorado could light the lamp a bunch against an Arizona team that seems to want to just die and I expect Boedker to want to show Arizona what they are missing.

Tampa could have an easy game against a philly team that has poor defense

I have too many lineups to post any so thought i would just post advice. All in all, I have only spent $1.50 on hockey, but have about 7 lineups (trying the freebies!).

Good advice I agree that the capitals-ducks game could be a high scoring game interesting to see Boedker return to the Coyotes and Philly Defense isn't that bad could they use more help yes but they are still good
Mason2
 
Posts: 159
Joined: 2014-Sep-Fri-03-09
Location: Canada

Re: Fantasy NHL

Postby flyerstakedown716 » 2016-Mar-Mon-06-03

Mason2 wrote:
Golfnut77777 wrote:Simply put, play the big game: Anaheim/Washington, but don't use the goalies, lol.

I think SJ is going to have a good defensive game, so use Jones as your goalie.

Colorado could light the lamp a bunch against an Arizona team that seems to want to just die and I expect Boedker to want to show Arizona what they are missing.

Tampa could have an easy game against a philly team that has poor defense

I have too many lineups to post any so thought i would just post advice. All in all, I have only spent $1.50 on hockey, but have about 7 lineups (trying the freebies!).

Good advice I agree that the capitals-ducks game could be a high scoring game interesting to see Boedker return to the Coyotes and Philly Defense isn't that bad could they use more help yes but they are still good


I completely agree with all you said Todd. I do like the Boston top line as well tonight. A lot of good options. I wouldn't play the Anaheim / Washington game on fanduel due to the +/- but draftkings I like it. Boedker I'm hoping is low owned
flyerstakedown716
 
Posts: 672
Joined: 2011-Nov-Sat-06-11

PreviousNext

Return to 643 Fantasy Sports

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron