The Following Breaks are Filling Now, Click the Links Below to Purchase your Spots.

Fantasy NHL

Re: Fantasy NHL

Postby All4Kines » 2018-Sep-Fri-12-09

643 gang doing a Fantasy league this year? Anyone, Bueller, Bueller???
All4Kines
PAST 643 CHAMPION

Postby Subterfuge » 2018-Sep-Mon-06-09

i was thinkin of doing one on yahoo, a nice head to head with simple scoring, 2 points a goal and 1 for a assist, goalie 2 points a win and 5 for shutout. and maybe some minor stats like 0.10 for shot and save to make nice tiebreaker. prolly 20 bucks cdn, whos interested? i can advertise it on the ninja to fill out soem spots maybe
My Ebay - Please use this link when buying teams, bookmark it! and Breaks and Videos, come chat with us and watch live breaks on breakers.tv/643boxbreaks My Newest Project www.breakninja.com Awesome Checklist Site for all Sports Cards.
Subterfuge

Postby Subterfuge » 2018-Sep-Mon-06-09

https://hockey.fantasysports.yahoo.com/ ... b3b16255ca

20 bucks canadian to join, payments we can figure it out later
My Ebay - Please use this link when buying teams, bookmark it! and Breaks and Videos, come chat with us and watch live breaks on breakers.tv/643boxbreaks My Newest Project www.breakninja.com Awesome Checklist Site for all Sports Cards.
Subterfuge

Postby All4Kines » 2018-Sep-Mon-10-09

Subterfuge wrote:i was thinkin of doing one on yahoo, a nice head to head with simple scoring, 2 points a goal and 1 for a assist, goalie 2 points a win and 5 for shutout. and maybe some minor stats like 0.10 for shot and save to make nice tiebreaker. prolly 20 bucks cdn, whos interested? i can advertise it on the ninja to fill out soem spots maybe

I'm in Mike, let me know when you collect funds!
Last edited by All4Kines on 2018-Sep-Mon-10-09, edited 1 time in total.
All4Kines
PAST 643 CHAMPION

Postby Subterfuge » 2018-Sep-Thu-06-09

made a little change, i removed shutouts, so now the only stats will be goals, assists and goalie wins. this way there can be no ties.

heres how it works, each week you go against an opponent, whoever wins the matchup gets 1 point for the week, at the end of the year the person with the best record wins the jackpot (may be multiple prizes depending on how many teams we get), dead simple.

the draft is sunday sept 30th at 7pm eastern, or you can set it to pick who you want based on how you set it ahead of time if you cant make it live.

so far we have got 4 teams, who else wants in for 20 bucks?

https://hockey.fantasysports.yahoo.com/ ... b3b16255ca
Subterfuge

Postby billfred » 2018-Sep-Thu-09-09

Damn, Yahoo Fantasy Sports moved out of the UK market so won't even let me access.

If it lets me use a VPN and doesn't require a US card then I'll sign up, if not, I'll have to miss out. Sounds fun though.
billfred

Postby Subterfuge » 2018-Sep-Thu-10-09

mine dont require payment thru yahoo, i handle that on my own (they dont allow canada either!) so if you wanna join go for it and ill hit you up for some paypal later on
Subterfuge

Postby Bluenoze87 » 2018-Sep-Thu-11-09

I'm in, I like free money ;)
My eBay page, if I have anything listed?!?! http://bit.ly/L4WqKq
Bluenoze87
643 Box Breaker

Postby Golfnut77777 » 2018-Sep-Sun-08-09

We are looking for more to join our league that is a continuation from last year. We are looking to get at least 4 more people. Only $10 to join. Once we have a full league, we will vote on format and points system and such.

Let me know and I will sent you an invite.
My Photo Bucket

My Twitter: @Golfnut77777
MY EBAY
Golfnut77777

Previous

Return to 643 Fantasy Sports