The Following Breaks are Filling Now, Click the Links Below to Purchase your Spots.

Fantasy NFL

Re: Fantasy NFL

Postby Subterfuge » 2015-Oct-Fri-11-10

sweet thanks jason, got a few free 20 buck entries to the millionair maker and will certainly use your players!
My Ebay - Please use this link when buying teams, bookmark it! and Breaks and Videos, come chat with us and watch live breaks on breakers.tv/643boxbreaks My Newest Project www.breakninja.com Awesome Checklist Site for all Sports Cards.
Subterfuge

Postby flyerstakedown716 » 2015-Oct-Sat-11-10

Subterfuge wrote:sweet thanks jason, got a few free 20 buck entries to the millionair maker and will certainly use your players!

Nice. Best of Luck! With that tournament you need a lot of low owned players(I would throw Stafford / Johnson in one just in case they are low owned)

Risky options but Bridgewater and Wallace combo could be nice. Boldin should be low owned in a decent matchup

Less risky but I also forgot Eli Manning and Randle(if Beckham is out or if he's in maybe pair with him). Eldeman is good play on draftkings being a ppr site, he should get a couple receptions

Hate to say it since I'm a Bills fan but Dalton / Green / Eifert could be good but it'll be cold and windy tomorrow
Last edited by flyerstakedown716 on 2015-Oct-Sat-11-10, edited 1 time in total.
flyerstakedown716

Postby Subterfuge » 2015-Oct-Sun-01-10

couple football head to heads vs me for a buck! https://www.draftkings.com/r/subt3rfuge?dc=12002976
My Ebay - Please use this link when buying teams, bookmark it! and Breaks and Videos, come chat with us and watch live breaks on breakers.tv/643boxbreaks My Newest Project www.breakninja.com Awesome Checklist Site for all Sports Cards.
Subterfuge

Postby flyerstakedown716 » 2015-Oct-Sat-03-10

This week I like a lot of options. Players are in no order

QB

Matt Ryan
Jameis Winston
Carson Palmer
Bridgewater
Eli Manning
Jay Cutler
Rivers
Dalton
Hoyer
Fitzpatrick
Cam Newton

For QB I feel there's not 1 guy you must have as all are good plays in one form or another. When it comes to ownership percentage I think Cutler may be low owned due to the value play being Fitzpatrick and Bridgewater in the same price tier.

RB

Gurley
Chris Johnson
Forte
Lynch
Forsett
Pederson
Bell
Ivory

Check injury reports but I like Ivory, Lynch, and Forsett I have Chris Johnson in a few

WR and TE

Fitzgerald
Jeffrey
Allen
Diggs
Julio
Hopkins
Evans
Green
Steve Smith
Antonio Brown
Marshall

I like Jeffrey and Keenan Allen for WR. For TE I only like 2 Eifert and Bennet. Walker was a 3rd

Defense

Rams and Seahawks
flyerstakedown716

Postby flyerstakedown716 » 2015-Nov-Fri-11-11

My gpp football lineup. High upside

QB Mark Sanchez
RB C. West
RB Karlos Williams
WR Randall Cobb
WR Mike Evans
WR Demaryius Thomas
TE Zach Ertz
FLEX Calvin Johnson
DST Seahawks
flyerstakedown716

Postby flyerstakedown716 » 2015-Dec-Sun-02-12

QB

Bortles
Roethlisberger
Alex Smith
Tyrod Taylor
Matt Stafford
Newton

RB

Hightower
David Johnson
Denard Robinson
Martin
Karlos Williams *check status* or Mike Gilisee

WR

Antonio Brown
Sammy Watkins
Jeremey Maclin
Allen Robinson
Brandin Cooks
Reuben Randle
Golden Tate
Tyler Lockett
Martavis Bryant / Markus Wheaton
Mike Evans

TE

Gronk
Zach Miller(Bears)
Julius Thomas

Kickers if on fanduel

Boswell

Defense

Chiefs
Broncos
Lions
Bills

My quick draftkings lineup :

QB B. Roethlisberger
RB Tim Hightower
RB David Johnson
WR Antonio Brown
WR Allen Robinson
WR Golden Tate
TE Zach Miller
FLEX Rueben Randle
DST Lions

My $100 fanduel lineup TBD
Last edited by flyerstakedown716 on 2015-Dec-Sun-02-12, edited 2 times in total.
flyerstakedown716

Postby flyerstakedown716 » 2016-Jan-Fri-09-01

Wildcard Weekend! With a 4 game slate ownership levels will be high.

QB
I expect Big Ben, Russell, Wilson to be highly owned. Rodgers has the name recondition but there's 1 and only 1 QB I like, AJ McCarron. 1. Look at his stats against Pittsburgh eariler this year 22 for 32, 280 yards 2 TDs. 2. He can win under pressure. Yes he was very limited NFL experience but he did win a National Championship at Alabama. The only thing I don't like is the weather, supposed to have 18mph winds. I also like Alex Smith and Brian Hoyer

RB

Lynch and Peterson. Go with the chalk. My sleeper Alfred Morris

WR

My fade of the week Antonio Brown. He has done nothing against Cinci this year. Add in ownership % I can see fading him paying off especially if he's 50% owned
I love AJ Green this week
Maclin, Baldwin, Desean Jackson / Pierre Garcon are also my plays. I can see James Jones too. That's really it.

TE

Jordan Reed will get the attention but I like Heath Miller more. Reed isn't a bad play but I rather save here. Eifert has upside and you can pair with the QB. Richard Rogers can be low owned

Kicker

Novak is my favorite. Kicker and defense will decide tournaments I think

Defense

I like Houston or go with the flow with Seattle
Last edited by flyerstakedown716 on 2016-Jan-Fri-09-01, edited 1 time in total.
flyerstakedown716

Postby flyerstakedown716 » 2016-Jan-Sun-12-01

Sunday only slate

Peyton Manning
Jonathan Stewart
Marshawn Lynch
Demaryius Thomas
Emmanuel Sanders
Markus Wheaton
Greg Olsen
Chris Boswell
Broncos Defense
flyerstakedown716

Postby flyerstakedown716 » 2016-Aug-Thu-12-08

No Season starts tomorrow!!!!! Preseason time

QB Jimmy Garoppolo
RB Byron Marshall
RB Terrance West
WR Daniel Braverman
WR Arrelious Benn
WR J. Dangerfield
TE Trey Burton
FLEX Devontae Booker
DST Jets

You can gain an edge by playing players fighting for a job or rookies. Defense is the toughest to predict so pick whoever you are comfortable with. Time to get rid of the dust of the offseason
flyerstakedown716

Postby flyerstakedown716 » 2016-Sep-Thu-12-09

Week 1 is here! :nanner :nanner :nanner :nanner My rankings aren't in order

Draftkings

QB

1. Dak Prescott - To play or not? My mind says yes but my gut says no. At his price, you could make a good lineup but with high ownership I'll fade for 2 reasons. He's a 4th round rookie who had preseason success against back ups. Granted he has a great offensive line, Elliot, Dez Bryant, and Witten. 2. There's value elsewhere where people will be paying up.

2. Brock Osweiler - One of 4 Quarterbacks I will be having on draftkings big time. At 6200 he is priced good. This Bears defense was horrible and isn't going to be much better this year.

3. Matt Stafford and Jameis Winston Why bold? Well WInston is my 2nd highest projected QB in a game I predict he'll be playing behind in but should be closer than people think. Matt STafford and the Lions have looked bad this preseason but against a Colts defense without Vontae Davis I predict he'll put up good numbers.

4. Aaron Rodgers - I hate paying up for QB but Rodgers is fully capable of a 300 yard game and 3 TDs. Let's face it, if you can get Rodgers maybe 5-10% owned in the millionaire maker and he does that and Dak fails badly you'll gain a huge edge

5. Derek Carr, Tyrod Taylor, Matt Ryan are all options

5B - If you want to pivot off of Dak Prescott, Robert Griffin 3 is 600 more and will be way low owned

Running Back

1. Spencer Ware - With Charles possibly being out or very very limited if he plays I love Spencer Ware as a value play. Yes he'll be highly owned but at a price of 4400 you plug him in.

2. Freeman / McCoy - How are these 2 priced at 6900 and 6400? Last year against Tampa, Freeman had 39.40 points and with a lot of people on Julio Jones I think he'll be a good pivot. McCoy is going to get his touches

3. Adrian Vikings Offense Peterson - No Bridgewater + Shaun Hill + Sam Bradford injury on the first play he's in = AP getting carry after carry after carry.

4. Mark Ingram = PPR Running back in a high over under game with a lot of people on the wide outs.

5. Elliot is in play as well as Lamar Miller

Wide Receiver

Short and Simple Hopkins, Julio, Cooper, Marvin Jones, Evans are all in play

Kamar Aiken, Jordy Nelson, Brandon Marshall are others I like as well.

TE

This is where it gets tough. I like Kelce and Walker

Witten would be my top guy when price is factored in but I also like Julius Thomas. I have Charles Clay too bu I'm not 100% confident in him but he could catch a TD

Defense

1. Texans

2. Seattle

3. Vikings

4. Millionaire Maker only - Giants. If you think Dak Prescott will do horrible, Giants could be a sneaky pick. Not a strong recommendation but in a tournament of that many people, you need to be bold.

Note - 90% of my play will be on Fanduel and I am playing a lot week 1 so I have a lot more focus on there but plays are mostly the same
Last edited by flyerstakedown716 on 2016-Sep-Thu-12-09, edited 1 time in total.
flyerstakedown716

PreviousNext

Return to 643 Fantasy Sports