The Following Breaks are Filling Now, Click the Links Below to Purchase your Spots.

Fantasy Soccer / MMA

Fantasy Soccer / MMA

Postby flyerstakedown716 » 2015-Jun-Sat-08-06

This section will be for fantasy soccer and MMA. I figured to combine both since they are super popular.

This is for Sunday's slate. 2 games. Check lineups. MLS lineups are usually out 90 minutes before match start. Lineup lock is at 5 PM EST

GK Adam Kwarasey
D Kemar Lawrence
D Alvas Powell
M Marco Pappa
M Diego Valeri
F M. Urruti
F David Villa
FLEX Tyrone Mears

Usually you never go with a Defense for the Flex spot but with only 2 games, I'll take the top 3 rated players and hope for some crosses and an assist or possible goal. Note Clint Dempsey is suspended so avoid him and Portland's goalie is the best play.
Last edited by flyerstakedown716 on 2015-Jun-Sat-08-06, edited 2 times in total.
flyerstakedown716

Re: Fantasy Soccer / MMA

Postby flyerstakedown716 » 2015-Jul-Wed-04-07

MMA is tough because the favorites are priced really high and you almost always need 1 to 2 value plays. Yes Mendes is going against McGregor and I feel a lot of people will be on McGregor due to him being a favorite and the top fight. I think Mendes can compete and if he does pull off the upset you'll be in great position. Ideally a 1st rd KO win would be huge especially in the big gpp. My one friend watches UFC a lot so I base my lineups on all the information he tells me since I don't watch it. By not watching it, it gives me an edge because I'm not bias(like baseball and why I'm bad at hockey). If you have any opinions or fighters you like this week, feel free to discuss.

F Matt Brown
F Yosdenis Cedeno
F Cody Garbrandt
F Chad Mendes
F Mike Swick
flyerstakedown716

Postby flyerstakedown716 » 2015-Jul-Thu-03-07

This lineup will be highly owned due to a pricing error but should cash for MMA

3 Edson Barboza
12 Zak Cummings
11 Jessamyn Duke
4 Joe Lauzon
5 Gian Villante
flyerstakedown716

Postby flyerstakedown716 » 2015-Aug-Sat-01-08

Missed the soccer today since I like my sleep haha.

MMA

F B. Dariush
F C. Dempsey
F S. Holtzman
F J. Rosholt
F O. Saint Preux
flyerstakedown716

Postby flyerstakedown716 » 2015-Aug-Fri-04-08

For EPL Saturday

GK Jack Butland
D Simon Francis
D A. Kolarov
M Xherdan Shaqiri
M Riyad Mahrez
F Sergio Agüero
F Pedro
FLEX Mame Diouf
flyerstakedown716

Postby flyerstakedown716 » 2015-Sep-Sat-05-09

MMA

F Alex Chambers *don't like this pick but needed to go cheap*
F Anthony Johnson
F D. Johnson
F Frank Mir
F Ron Stallings
flyerstakedown716

Postby FrankSteward » 2016-Feb-Mon-11-02

flyerstakedown716 wrote:For EPL Saturday

GK Jack Butland
D Simon Francis
D A. Kolarov
M Xherdan Shaqiri
M Riyad Mahrez
F Sergio Agüero
F Pedro
FLEX Mame Diouf

Hey there, Flyerstakedown! I came across this thread looking for some fantasy soccer advice and I stumbled upon this post. I know some time has passed but what I have to say is valid - never pick a Chelsea Player this season with the exception of Costa maybe but even he is far from reliable this season, someone like Vardy is good choice, or even Giroud. I like that more and more Americans are taking up fantasy soccer. When I first started playing it I knew next to nothing about the sport. I took advice from wherever I could but mostly from websites like fantasysportsdaily.com. I like this particular one because they pay a lot of attention to personal player statistics in their analysis and present that in their reports as well. Here's a nice guide on BPL soccer: https://www.fantasysportsdaily.com/features/soccer/how-to-play-daily-fantasy-soccer-draftkings/
FrankSteward

Postby flyerstakedown716 » 2016-Feb-Mon-07-02

Hey, I haven't been able to do much Soccer this year. I do like fantasysportsdaily as the tips for beginners are great for any sport. I haven't watched too much but I do agree with your Chelsea remark. I'll post something up for Saturday's Draftkings slate. Thanks for posting and if you have any advice regarding Soccer, feel free to post.
flyerstakedown716

Postby flyerstakedown716 » 2016-Feb-Sat-05-02

Check starting lineups before lock. This is the first time I'm playing with the new lineups so it'll take some time getting used to it. Since I've been up all night working, I'll try to update this beforehand but that's doubtful since I need sleep haha

GK Joel Robles
D Jose Fonte
D Leandro Bacuna
D Brendan Galloway
M C. Eriksen
M Wilfried Zaha
M Aaron Lennon
F Harry Kane
F Salomón Rondón
UTIL Ross Barkley
UTIL Lee Chung-yong
flyerstakedown716