The Following Breaks are Filling Now, Click the Links Below to Purchase your Spots.

Fantasy Nascar

Fantasy Nascar

Postby flyerstakedown716 » 2015-May-Sat-07-05

Please note I don't follow Nascar as much as my other sports. I figured I would add this section because I will play this weekly like golf and can at least offer some suggestions. And No you won't see a MMA section from me since I know absolutely nothing about that sport and trust me you don't want my picks haha. Nascar should be posted Saturday night after Qualifying and everything.

From looking at the scoring and playing last week I noticed one major thing. Place differential is key as well as Past differential. Besides Finish those are the most important thing. Judging from that you want to pick guys who qualified between 6-20 but had a strong practice and finish history at the track.

This week is at Dover International Speedway.

Drivers I like

Jimmy Johnson
Brad Keselowski
Jeff Gordon.. No he won't be a weekly selection like Dee Gordon was last year
Kevin Harvick
Matt Kenseth
Cole Whitt *value*
Carl Edwards
Greg Biffle
Jamie McMurray *risky but low owned*
Last edited by flyerstakedown716 on 2015-May-Sat-07-05, edited 1 time in total.
flyerstakedown716

Re: Fantasy Nascar

Postby flyerstakedown716 » 2015-Jun-Sat-07-06

Some core group of Drivers pretty much with a few chances

D Ty Dillon
D Kevin Harvick
D Joey Logano
D Casey Mears
D Paul Menard

D Ty Dillon
D Kevin Harvick
D Kasey Kahne
D Casey Mears
D Paul Menard

D Ty Dillon
D Kevin Harvick
D Kasey Kahne
D Kyle Larson
D Casey Mears
flyerstakedown716

Postby Golfnut77777 » 2015-Jun-Sat-08-06

I know he is probably really really expensive, but Dale Jr. loves Michigan. If he doesn't crash, he usually ends up in a very good finish. I wouldn't count him out.
My Photo Bucket

My Twitter: @Golfnut77777
MY EBAY
Golfnut77777

Postby flyerstakedown716 » 2015-Jun-Sat-08-06

Just saw that post now for some reason. I do agree Dale is always an option depending where he starts.

110 laps at Sonoma aka Road Racing this week. One thing stands out and that's the pricing this week.

AJ Allmendinger - I really loved his price this week. I wish he didn't get the pole due to the pass differential but with only 110 laps at 8300 I'll take it.
Clint Bowyer - qualified 6th and has great history
Carl Edwards - qualified 14th and has great history. I think he can finish top 10.
Jeff Gordon - qualified 5th and has great history. My prediction - he will win
Here's where it gets tough. I have 11,000 salary left. I decided on Kyle Busch since he qualified 11th so can get some points and he did practice the fastest lap.
flyerstakedown716

Postby Golfnut77777 » 2015-Jun-Sat-08-06

flyerstakedown716 wrote:Just saw that post now for some reason. I do agree Dale is always an option depending where he starts.

110 laps at Sonoma aka Road Racing this week. One thing stands out and that's the pricing this week.

AJ Allmendinger - I really loved his price this week. I wish he didn't get the pole due to the pass differential but with only 110 laps at 8300 I'll take it.
Carl Edwards - qualified 14th and has great history. I think he can finish top 10.
Here's where it gets tough. I have 11,000 salary left. I decided on Kyle Busch since he qualified 11th so can get some points and he did practice the fastest lap.

I would stay away from Busch to be honest. With his injury that he had for most of the season, he just doesn't seem like himself this year since he has been back. I would look elsewhere. Kurt Busch has been driving great this year and in top 4 qualifying. Stewart is a good one in the top 12 qualifying as well. Bowyer, Edwards and Gordon are always good bets on road courses.
My Photo Bucket

MY EBAY
Golfnut77777

Postby flyerstakedown716 » 2015-Jun-Sat-11-06

Golfnut77777 wrote:
flyerstakedown716 wrote:Just saw that post now for some reason. I do agree Dale is always an option depending where he starts.

I would stay away from Busch to be honest. With his injury that he had for most of the season, he just doesn't seem like himself this year since he has been back. I would look elsewhere. Kurt Busch has been driving great this year and in top 4 qualifying. Stewart is a good one in the top 12 qualifying as well. Bowyer, Edwards and Gordon are always good bets on road courses.

The first 4 players I am liking a lot. I do agree with you with Kyle Busch, just needed the 5th guy and I hate to leave salary for nascar. I do like Kurt Busch as well but the price at 12.4 is too steep since I rather have both Edwards and Gordon. Looking at Stewart's history I like but this year he just hasn't been producing. I decided to go McMurray as a dart
flyerstakedown716

Postby flyerstakedown716 » 2015-Jun-Sun-04-06

yikes throwing in the red flag for this week
flyerstakedown716

Postby Golfnut77777 » 2015-Jun-Mon-11-06

Golfnut77777 wrote:

Obviously, don't listen to me! Who would have thunk that Kyle Busch could win on a road course??????????????????

Sorry Jason :help:
My Photo Bucket

MY EBAY
Golfnut77777

Postby flyerstakedown716 » 2015-Jun-Mon-01-06

It's okay. I had him in one since I did multiple lineups. 1 with stewart, 1 with mcmurray, etc. Downside is I had other guys who did horrible haha
flyerstakedown716

Postby Golfnut77777 » 2015-Jun-Mon-01-06

my biggest question about the race from yesterday (which I didn't watch as I hate road courses), how does Dale Jr. finish in top 10??????????????????????? He is usually good for a 25 place finish or a DNF!
My Photo Bucket

MY EBAY
Golfnut77777

Next

Return to 643 Fantasy Sports