The Following Breaks are Filling Now, Click the Links Below to Purchase your Spots.

Bluenoze87 - Bonus Revamp

I'm looking at revamping my bonuses, what would you prefer as a progressive prize?

Bonus card which progressively gets more valuable from week to week until won (single card, swapped out for more expensive one as pot grows)
33%
Bonus card pot which gets added to from week to week until won (week 1 card remains and another is added to the pile, medium value cards)
56%
Bidding credit pot which progressively gets larger and larger until won
11%

Total votes : 9

Bluenoze87 - Bonus Revamp

Postby Bluenoze87 » 2018-May-Wed-09-05

I'm revamping my bonuses to try and spice things up so I'd like to get some feedback.
Last edited by Bluenoze87 on 2018-May-Wed-08-05, edited 1 time in total.
My eBay page, if I have anything listed?!?! http://bit.ly/L4WqKq
Bluenoze87
643 Box Breaker

Re: Bluenoze87 - Bonus Revamp

Postby Eldonko » 2018-Jun-Fri-04-06

Voted :D
Henrique PC, please let me know if you have something I dont! -> http://s1254.photobucket.com/user/Eldon ... rique%20PC
Eldonko

Postby lordjames1st » 2018-Jun-Fri-11-06

i pick option 2

also are u keeping rookie double up and spacer bonus

thanks

james
lordjames1st

Postby Bluenoze87 » 2018-Jun-Sat-02-06

lordjames1st wrote:i pick option 2

also are u keeping rookie double up and spacer bonus

thanks

james

Yes Rookie Double up and Spacer bonus will remain
Bluenoze87
643 Box Breaker

Postby Bluenoze87 » 2018-Jun-Sun-07-06

Thanks for the help everyone.
Bluenoze87
643 Box Breaker

Postby lennoxmatt » 2018-Jun-Mon-09-06

how about a bonus that grows everytime PJ forgets to do something :P
lennoxmatt
Keeper of the Fame

Postby Bluenoze87 » 2018-Jul-Tue-05-07

Here is what my new bonuses are going to look like, some brand new, some revamped and kept some that weren't broken, let me know what you think!

1 - NEW Chase the "A" There will be one auction listing with my regular auction listings. The person that purchases that listing will be able to pick a number between 1 and 50. If the person is not live for the break I will use a randomizer to determine the number the person will "choose", if the number is already chosen I will randomize again. Each number is associated to a spacer card (similar to my spacer bonus). If the card that is revealed is not a card with an "A" on the jersey that card will go into the bounty pile, if the card that is revealed is a player that is an Assistant Captain (has an "A" on their jersey on the card) that person will take home the entire bounty pot of cards.

If the sale of this spot is extremely high I may even add higher end cards directly to the pot.

2 - NEW First to 5
The person that is the first to purchase 5 teams as the auctions are ending will receive a ticket into a draw for a high end prize. A portion of my profits will go towards this prize so as soon as a certain value is hit we will do the draw for the prize!

3 - Rookie Double Up Bonus – If any card that says ROOKIE on the card or is a known rookie year card is pulled I will randomly select an additional RC from the box of RC’s and the person owning the team of the autographed RC will get both cards. There are some hidden gems in the RC box!

4 - NEW Thanks for Playing Refund After all auctions have ended I will give one team a full refund. I will pull a team # from the bingo ball machine and the corresponding team will receive a full refund for that team.

5 - Bounty Hunter Team - At the beginning of every break we will determine 2 bounty teams. If during the break we hit a card from one of the bounty teams it will trigger the bounty team pack(s). These packs will be new packs of cards from the bounty box and the winner will get the hit cards from the pack(s).

6 - Kick in the Pants Bonus – It’s like a kick in the pants when you get shutout so I want to ease some of the pain. Whoever spends the most money in a break and doesn’t get a hit will receive a free spot in a free box break. I will pull a team from the team bucket to determine the team the winner will get. If I pull a team that is already assigned I will keep pulling until we get a team that is not assigned.

7 - Spacer Bonus After all is said and done we'll use the Spacer Bonus to give away extra prizes. Depending on how high the bids go will determine how many prizes we reveal. Minimum will be 1 prize per auction break. Prizes will include but are not limited to the following:

-Spots in breaks

-RC pulls

-Mystery Packs

-Letter pulls

-etc.

8 - Blue/Red Bingo Balls If either the Blue or Red bingo ball comes out during it's use there is an associated prize for each ball.

9 - EXTRA STUFF Depending how the auction goes will determine whether I feel the Spacer Bonus is adequate or not. If the bids are high I may shorten the Spacer Bonus and add higher end prizes!

10 - I forgot what? I'm well known for forgetting things during my breaks, if someone catches me forgetting something during a break they will get a ticket into the First to 5 high end prize draw (only the first person to call me out gets a ticket).
Bluenoze87
643 Box Breaker

Postby lennoxmatt » 2018-Jul-Tue-06-07

10 - I forgot what? I'm well known for forgetting things during my breaks, if someone catches me forgetting something during a break they will get a ticket into the First to 5 high end prize draw (only the first person to call me out gets a ticket).[/quote]

I like this one
lennoxmatt
Keeper of the Fame

Postby Bluenoze87 » 2018-Jul-Tue-06-07

lennoxmatt wrote:10 - I forgot what? I'm well known for forgetting things during my breaks, if someone catches me forgetting something during a break they will get a ticket into the First to 5 high end prize draw (only the first person to call me out gets a ticket).

I like this one[/quote]
:rofl I figured you might, lol
Bluenoze87
643 Box Breaker

Postby Bluenoze87 » 2018-Jul-Wed-11-07

I'm going to have to miss this week as well but I'll be back next week for sure. Just waiting on a couple prizes to arrive.
Bluenoze87
643 Box Breaker

Return to Bonus Trackers