The Following Breaks are Filling Now, Click the Links Below to Purchase your Spots.

Need some help

Post the cards you need to finish your sets, as well as extras to help others finish their own.

Need some help

Postby spider27 » 2017-Dec-Sat-09-12

Hi guys. So I saw something cool online and want to do this for my son for his birthday. I want to get namesakes cards with the letters OWEN for my son. I saw someone frame up the words based on the cards and I thought it was a really cool idea. My son loves collecting hockey cards with me and likes to see what I get in the mail from the 643 breaks I do.

So, if any of you have namesakes in those letters, OWEN, and are willing to sell them, please reply back to this and maybe we can make a deal. I'd like to get it all in Toronto players, but I don't see that happening.

Merry Christmas and Happy New year.

Thanks in advance.

Ray aka Spidey_27
spider27

Re: Need some help

Postby Golfnut77777 » 2018-Jan-Mon-03-01

There was a collector on here that did this exact thing for his son and he also displayed it in the most amazing way.

The post that he had on here is under this thread: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=3536

Unfortunately, his picture of what he accomplished has been removed but he did exactly what you are looking to do. I have also done it for both of my kids, but don't have pictures of it as I am going to mount it the same way that Chappy did, just haven't gotten around to doing it.
My Photo Bucket

My Twitter: @Golfnut77777
MY EBAY
Golfnut77777

Postby Golfnut77777 » 2018-Jan-Mon-03-01

http://www.wallmonkeys.com/texture-for- ... decal.html

That is what he used for a background, then he mounted the letters spaced out nicely.

Lastly, he put used pieces of hockey sticks around the decal as a border.
My Photo Bucket

My Twitter: @Golfnut77777
MY EBAY
Golfnut77777

Postby spider27 » 2018-Jan-Thu-09-01

Thanks fantastic. I know how i want to mount them, but I never thought of the stick pieces on the outside. Now I'm just looking for the 4 jerseys. Pretty cool stuff. I think my son would love it.

Ray
spider27

Return to Collector's Corner