The Following Breaks are Filling Now, Click the Links Below to Purchase your Spots.

Re: Nightly Sports Trivia @ 643

Postby Subterfuge » 2016-Aug-Tue-09-08

Drafted in the top 10 by the maple leafs this 6 foot 6 center did not pan out and is currently playing for the KHL. He played for 3 other nhl teams as well.

Nik Antropov - Mason

Often with a misspelled last name, this player did time with Dallas, NJ and toronto to name a few.

Joe Nieuwendyk - Mason

This Hall of famer lost his daughter in a sailing accident, her body was never found.

Bob Gainey - Bryan
My Ebay - Please use this link when buying teams, bookmark it! and Breaks and Videos, come chat with us and watch live breaks on breakers.tv/643boxbreaks My Newest Project www.breakninja.com Awesome Checklist Site for all Sports Cards.
Subterfuge

Postby Eldonko » 2016-Aug-Wed-10-08

1) Name the player the Winnipeg Jets selected first overall in the 1981 NHL Draft.
Dale Hawerchuk – Mason2
2) Bobby Orr won 8, but name the two defensemen to have won the Norris 7 times in their career.
Doug Harvey and Nicklas Lidstrom – Mason2
3) Name the last Russian player to be inducted into the NHL Hall of Fame (2015).
Sergei Fedorov - Todd

Aug 24
Henrique PC, please let me know if you have something I dont! -> http://s1254.photobucket.com/user/Eldon ... rique%20PC
Eldonko

Postby Bluenoze87 » 2016-Aug-Thu-09-08

August 19, 2016
Question 1 – This player was drafted 11th overall by the Florida Panthers and his nickname is “The Sherriff” because of how he looks after his teammates when he played for the Kingston Frontenacs. He has been traded once already before playing his first NHL game.
Lawson Crouse - Nick

Question 2 – This player scored the Stanley Cup winning goal with :59 left in the game for the Chicago Blackhawks in 2013 when they defeated the Boston Bruins (who were leading 2-1 with 1:16 left in the game before the EPIC COLLAPSE).
David Bolland - Matt

Question 3 – Before 1996 the World Cup of Hockey was called what?
Canada Cup - Rick
My eBay page, if I have anything listed?!?! http://bit.ly/L4WqKq
Bluenoze87
643 Box Breaker

Postby Subterfuge » 2016-Aug-Fri-10-08

This President Trophy winning Coach played for Quebec Nordiques

Claude Julien - Bryan

This NHL team played at the Greensboro Coliseum

Carolina Hurricanes - Taz

May be found in a college as well, this player finished his career with one season in new jersey.

Igor Larionov "The Professor" - Rick
My Ebay - Please use this link when buying teams, bookmark it! and Breaks and Videos, come chat with us and watch live breaks on breakers.tv/643boxbreaks My Newest Project www.breakninja.com Awesome Checklist Site for all Sports Cards.
Subterfuge

Postby Subterfuge » 2016-Aug-Sat-09-08

I had the most Regular season assists last year, pretty sweet job for a D man.

Erik Karlsson. - Taz

Not much of a penalty kill, this team let in the most power play goals last year regular season.

Phoenix - Taz

A new Goon Team? this team had the most fights last year regular season.

Anaheim with an 0.51% average, columbus and ottawa were next. - Mason
Subterfuge

Postby teeks643 » 2016-Aug-Sun-09-08

A stray black cat jumped on the ice in this NHL city in the 2016 NHL Playoffs. The Home team won the next two games, prompting many fans to want to adopt the cat.
San Jose
- Lennoxmatt

This was the name given to that same cat.
Joe Paw-Velski
- Lennoxmatt

A bet between zoos in these two NHL cities during the 2016 playoffs saw the losing zoo's vice president shovelling 250 pounds of elephant manure wearing the winning team’s hat and jersey.
Dallas and St. Louis
- Lennoxmatt
Last edited by teeks643 on 2016-Aug-Sun-09-08, edited 1 time in total.
teeks643
Website Admin

Postby teeks643 » 2016-Aug-Mon-09-08

Dave Nonis made his first big move as GM of the Vancouver Canucks when he traded Alex Auld, Bryan Allen, and this player to the Florida Panthers for Roberto Luongo.
- Todd Bertuzzi
LennoxMatt

In a trade-deadline deal in 2013, Steve Yzerman landed goalie Ben Bishop in exchange for this player.
- Cory Conacher
Mason

The Vancouver Canucks made one of the worst trades in NHL History, sending Cam Neely and a First Round Pick (that turned out to be Glen Wesley) to Boston for this player.
- Barry Pederson
LennoxMatt
teeks643
Website Admin

Postby Subterfuge » 2016-Aug-Tue-09-08

What do hockey players and magicians have in common?

Both Do Hat Tricks.... Wes

Which company made those bowl like helmets that were lighter and offered less protection back in the 80s

Jofa - Bryan

If Jenny had 4 pucks and jimmy took away 3 pucks and knocked her down, which leaf goalie in the 90s also played for just buffalo and tampa.

Darren Puppa.....Misdirection..who is she? - Mason
Subterfuge

Postby Eldonko » 2016-Aug-Wed-09-08

1) Name the player nicknamed “The Little Ball of Hate”
Pat Verbeek - lennoxmatt
2) Before the Penguins, Pittsburgh had been the home of which NHL team?
Pirates – Mason2
3) Who is currently the youngest head coach in the NHL @ 41 years old?
John Hynes - lennoxmatt

Aug 31
Henrique PC, please let me know if you have something I dont! -> http://s1254.photobucket.com/user/Eldon ... rique%20PC
Eldonko

Postby Bluenoze87 » 2016-Sep-Thu-09-09

September 1, 2016
Question 1 – This player was born in Detroit but after leaving the Florida Panthers (the team who drafted him) he spent the last 5 years of his career playing for Canadian teams in Vancouver and his last year in Toronto, he is currently playing in the KHL.
David Booth - Mason
Question 2 – This ex-Hab was the first captain for the Florida Panthers.
Brian Skrudland - Matt
Question 3 – In 1984 this player became the youngest captain in NHL history when he was named the captain of the Minnesota North Stars, a record that still stands today.
Brian Bellows - Wes
My eBay page, if I have anything listed?!?! http://bit.ly/L4WqKq
Bluenoze87
643 Box Breaker

PreviousNext

Return to Contests and Promotions