The Following Breaks are Filling Now, Click the Links Below to Purchase your Spots.

Known Ebay Scammers

Anything regarding our Auction site or our forum goes in here.

Re: Known Ebay Scammers

Postby Subterfuge » 2014-Jan-Tue-12-01

lol i dont see how they think a picture of a player signing something is any proof of anything and or how it ties to that particular jersey, couple searches and anyone can grab a pic of any player signing. he needs to be reported and banned from ebay, they are harsh on fake stuff like that
My Ebay - Please use this link when buying teams, bookmark it! and Breaks and Videos, come chat with us and watch live breaks on breakers.tv/643boxbreaks My Newest Project www.breakninja.com Awesome Checklist Site for all Sports Cards.
Subterfuge

Postby teeks643 » 2014-Jan-Tue-10-01

Just to see what his response was, I asked him about his Lundqvist jersey by saying, "Is this an Authentic jersey made by the NHL?" and his reply was

yes the autograpth is authetic

:thumbsup
teeks643
Website Admin

Postby Subterfuge » 2014-Jul-Tue-12-07

Not an ebay scammer, but ive been told that on breakers.tv the user called

APM1935

has just ripped off lots of people for thousands and thousands of dollars and all their cards.

another reason to be wary when buying from new breakers, thank god for 643! lol, my purchases are never in doubt here.
My Ebay - Please use this link when buying teams, bookmark it! and Breaks and Videos, come chat with us and watch live breaks on breakers.tv/643boxbreaks My Newest Project www.breakninja.com Awesome Checklist Site for all Sports Cards.
Subterfuge

Postby dubs88 » 2014-Aug-Fri-04-08

Add Leafs2011 to this list.

I bought a Dominion quads off him on June 7. He shipped via usps so I didnt take concern when it didnt come right away and then I forgot about it. A couple days ago it dawned on me that I still didnt have the card. I contacted him just to see if he had any tracking info or when he shipped it. Ebay made it a case and next thing I know, this guy passes it on to ebay without even talking to me. Since it had been around 60 days, ebay sided with the seller and didnt give me a refund even though I wasnt asking for one.

It was weird to me that there was no tracking info since Usps shipping usually has one. I the noticed that he was in Thunder Bay, ON and shouldnt even be dabbling with us shipping. Figuring that my money was gone, I hit up ebay to see if I could find another of that card and then I saw it. MY CARD. Same seller, same serial number. I called ebay and they gave me a refund.

Looking at feedback, seems like he likes shipping cards in between taped cardboard, so there is being cheap AND a dirty rotten fraud.
dubs88
643 Box Breaker

Postby bruinsnation101 » 2015-Jan-Fri-12-01

hate people like that
bruinsnation101

Postby someguy44 » 2015-Jan-Sun-09-01

Watch out for the E-bayer

Canadianguardian

When he buys an item from you on E-bay, he will claim about a month later that the package did not get shipped to his address and then he'll asks for a refund. I found out about this scum after contacting many different sellers who left feedback on his feedback page. As you may know, Buyers on E-bay can not get negative feedback and most sellers leave positive feedback right after payment has been made. This guy ripped me off of $12.99 USD by claiming to never have received the package I shipped him. I refunded him too soon and should' have checked with other sellers first. When I found out what he did to me, I scam baited him. Now, I''m making him pay me back 10 fold (no monetary pay back) by not letting him from scamming more people in the future. I already saved one seller from this scum by warning that seller ahead of time that this guy will try to pull a scam like this on him. Just 3 days ago, the seller sends me a message stating just that. I've reported him to both Paypal and E-bay, but it doesn't look like they're doing anything about it (except telling me that they'll do something about it).

If he ever bids on a box break, hits, I suggest you secretly add tracking to the item, but do not let him know that you added tracking. I can guarantee that this guy will claim he didn't receive the item. The guy is unbelievable. He knows I worked for Corrections Canada and even asked me how he could become a guard for Corrections Canada. He should be working for Corrections Canada alright....he should be working as an inmate janitor for Corrections Canada for $0.50 an hour. Rant over.
someguy44

Postby Subterfuge » 2015-Jan-Sun-02-01

tried to add him to my ban list but the username is invalid, he prolly changed it
Last edited by Subterfuge on 2015-Jan-Sun-02-01, edited 1 time in total.
Subterfuge

Postby Subterfuge » 2016-Sep-Thu-12-09

Ebay user name 12b26 apparently likes to do ebay claims when he dont get a hit in a break. Judging by his feedback he also likes to ship cards in plain white envelopes without a toploader or sleeve, and he speaks no english.

would be a real shame if peoples did a claim on him and/or left bad feedback eh...
Subterfuge

Previous

Return to 643boxbreaks.com