The Following Breaks are Filling Now, Click the Links Below to Purchase your Spots.

Any ideas on value?

All Off-Topic Discussions

Any ideas on value?

Postby anb0052 » 2017-Apr-Tue-08-04

Hey guys, I have a couple cards I found in my collection that I was looking to put a value to for trade purposes. I don't have a big collection so never got into the beckett price guides. They are 1 of 1 that I found while working on my personal collection. If the beckett guide is worth investing in or if you know another site that could help me out? If anyone is interested in trading for these to add to their collection let me know. Thanks

2012-13 Limited - Zach Parise Base
2012-13 Limited - Derek Dorsett Manufacturers Mark
2013-14 Select - J.T. Miller Future Prizm

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2CXy ... Wg1SDBQUWc
anb0052

Re: Any ideas on value?

Postby Golfnut77777 » 2017-Apr-Tue-08-04

The Dorsett is hard to value as it is a 1/1. Just so you know, I had the same card and it was Steve Downie. His cards don't sell all that well but I listed it on ebay anyways.

Little did I know, there are 2 guys that compete for Steve Downie cards and when a 1/1 goes on for sale, they bid each other up like crazy. I saw other manufacturer marks of better players sell for $60 - 100. My Steve Downie ended up sell on ebay for over $250 USD. This was a few years back. I actually won the card as a bonus from one of Mike's breaks.

Parise base you might get $1
Miller future might get you $1 as well.
My Photo Bucket

My Twitter: @Golfnut77777
MY EBAY
Golfnut77777

Return to Off-Topic