The Following Breaks are Filling Now, Click the Links Below to Purchase your Spots.

The 1st Annual Breakninja.com Hockey Pool - $20 Canadian

Gentlemanly discussions about the greatest game on earth :)

The 1st Annual Breakninja.com Hockey Pool - $20 Canadian

Postby Subterfuge » 2018-Sep-Tue-06-09

the join link

https://hockey.fantasysports.yahoo.com/ ... b3b16255ca

Draft Date is Sunday Sept 30th, 7pm Eastern

Payment is due when you join, hit me up a private message to pay please.

rules:

its a yahoo pool, head to head (No Playoffs) the only stats that count are Goals, Assists and Goalie Wins. - so you face a different opponent each week (ending sundays) and whoever wins the most stats gets the point for that week, Example, if i won the goals and wins section but the opponent had more assists, i would still get the win 2 to 1 and get the point in the standings. Best record at the end of the year wins first, and so on.

Depending on how many join, there will be multiple prizes, i usually do Top 3 Winners 60%, 30% and 10% of the prize pool for the top 3 at the end of the year.
Last edited by Subterfuge on 2018-Sep-Mon-06-09, edited 1 time in total.
My Ebay - Please use this link when buying teams, bookmark it! and Breaks and Videos, come chat with us and watch live breaks on breakers.tv/643boxbreaks My Newest Project www.breakninja.com Awesome Checklist Site for all Sports Cards.
Subterfuge

Re: The 1st Annual Breakninja.com Hockey Pool - $20 Canadian

Postby Eldonko » 2018-Sep-Thu-11-09

Im in!
Henrique PC, please let me know if you have something I dont! -> http://s1254.photobucket.com/user/Eldon ... rique%20PC
Eldonko

Postby Subterfuge » 2018-Sep-Mon-06-09

draft is this sunday, only got 6 dudes so far, lets go guys! join up
My Ebay - Please use this link when buying teams, bookmark it! and Breaks and Videos, come chat with us and watch live breaks on breakers.tv/643boxbreaks My Newest Project www.breakninja.com Awesome Checklist Site for all Sports Cards.
Subterfuge

Postby Subterfuge » 2018-Sep-Sat-08-09

we have 8 teams so far, prizes will be $120, 60 and 20 and a whole lot of fun. lets build her up, taking all teams up until i lock it a few hours before the draft tomorrow
Subterfuge

Postby Subterfuge » 2018-Sep-Sun-09-09

last call, looks like we will have 10 teams, draft is tonight
Subterfuge

Return to Hockey Talk